Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Whip it up Wednesdays #3

So I switched over to the new Blogger that is linked with Google+ and I am not used to it at all, it is throwing me off. 

Anyways it is Wednesday and time to Whip it up! And tonight I am going to see Jackie Evancho!!
Such a little person but such a huge voice, it is so insane!

So now that that is out of the way here are my favorites from last week:

Over at Little Lady Bug she refashioned her wedding dress, and it is super cute.
Now if you need decorations to go with a wedding dress redo, Here's to Handy Andy did a paper lantern upscale. I love the color!

And lastly these simple kitchen canvas from Loopy Loop Creations are a perfect easy decor idea for the kitchen.

 So go check out the people above and link up a new project this week! :)

Week #3 of Whip it up Wednesdsay!
**Rules**
Must Follow Host
Post the Whip it up Wednesday button somewhere on your blog (found <------)
No links to Etsy Pages
Keeping it low key on the rules so let's link it up!
You can link up a recipe, diy, giveaway or your own linky party.
You may link up to 3 projects.
& Please try to visit two other links and share some love!
We all love comments and new followers

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the feature! Tash from Little Ladybird www.littleladybird.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for featuring my paper lanterns!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, feedback and suggestions. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...