Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Lemon Garlic Chicken Pasta

Hey-lo!

So my pitching lesson was a blast, it was so fun to help someone grow skills. I am definitely excited about it!

Saturday I am racing for the cure! My first ever official 5k and I am pretty stoked! It should be fun and after we may go to the berry fest in Roseville. Will any of you be there?

Now today I have awesome Lemon Garlic Chicken Pasta to share with you!

Ingredients:
·      Juice & Zest of two lemons
·      2 cloves garlic, minced
·      1 cup shredded parmesan
·      1 cup heavy cream
·      3 tbs shredded basil
·      3 tbs butter
·      Whole wheat rotini (or other pasta you like)
·      3 Chicken Breast
·      Lemon Pepper


1.    Season the chicken with lemon pepper and salt, cook through

2.    Meantime boil water for the pasta, make sure you salt the water

3.    Once the chicken is cooked, slice the chicken and set it aside

4.    Boil the pasta according to package directions, reserve 1 cup pasta water if necessary for the sauce

5.    In the pan the pasta was cooked add the butter and garlic

6.    After the butter melts add in the cream and lemon juice and let it warm

7.    Once it is warm add the parmesan cheese to the liquid slowly stirring to incorporate it all together. Reserve 1 tbs Parmesan to garnish.

8.    Stir in the pasta and 2 tbs of basil

9.    Scoop the pasta into a bowl, top with chicken and garnish with remaining basil and parmesan cheese.



This will make 4 servings



It is super yummy and refreshing. I would definitely recommend it. I adapted my recipe from Pioneer Woman, Ree Drummond. 

So you should try this pasta. It is super yum!

What are you making for dinner this week?!


Stay Crafty
-Jesika :]

Printable Recipe 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, feedback and suggestions. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...